So, you have made some goals for 2018?
You’re ready to make this year, your year. You have prayed about it. You have researched it. You have armed yourself with the right tools. You have written your goals down.
Is that all? What else can you do to ensure success?
When you are prepared, setting and achieving your goals become more manageable and helps ensure success. Throughout the year look for ways to continue motivating yourself, such as in books or music. Encouragement and inspiration can go along way in helping you achieve your goals.
Take a Look Below at the Ultimate List of Inspirational Items
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover
- The Complete Guide to Money
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Magnolia Story
- 31 Days of Living Well and Spending Zero: Freeze Your Spending. Change Your Life
- Discipline: The Glad Surrender
- Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free
- Goal Setting Thermometers
- Wall vinyl
- Wall art
- Inspirational jewelry
In case you missed it, check out some articles on goal setting and how to become successful in achieving your goals.
Stephanie, Training Keepers of the Home