HOW TO BE PRODUCTIVE IN TEN MINUTES OR LESS
Do you find yourself at the end of the day overwhelmed and stressed because feel so unproductive?
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions:
*Where did the day go?
*Why do I never get anything accomplished?
You are not alone in this.
Every day women like you, find themselves in the same position.
Stressed, overwhelmed, and not feeling productive because of distractions.
We become distracted by our phones, social media, shopping, or other tasks causing us to neglect what needs to be done.
When the reality is that most tasks do not take as long as we think they will take, so we put them off.
Many tasks can be done in ten minutes or less, and can leave you feeling accomplished and productive at the end of the day.
50 Things That Can Be Done in 10 Minutes or Less
- Start a load of laundry and put one in the dryer to start.
- Fold and put away a load of laundry.
- Water all of the plants in your home.
- Empty garbage cans and take to the dumpster.
- Wash a few dirty windows.
- Shake all of the rugs in your home.
- Wipe down kitchen cupboards.
- Write each member of your family a love letter.
- Plan next weeks menu.
- Clean off the table.
- Organize a junk drawer.
- Open all of the mail and put it away.
- Read a short devotion or a short chapter in the Bible.
- Walk in place and work up a good sweat.
- Work on your abs, thighs, or arms.
- Make a bed and vacuum a bedroom.
- Pick up your kids toys.
- Read to your child.
- Take the dog for a short walk.
- Set a timer and make it your goal to fill a trash bag with either trash or donatable items.
- Organize your recipe drawer.
- Clean out your email folders.
- Call and make an appointment.
- Clean out your child’s backpack.
- Wipe down all of the light switches in your home.
- Pretreat clothing.
- Throw away old art supplies.
- Empty the pantry of expired or outdated foods.
- Dust one area of the house.
- Make a to-do list for the week.
- Start meal prep for the next meal.
- Organize photos.
- Clean a stain on a carpet or wall.
- Sweep the kitchen floor.
- Write your mother or father a note of appreciation.
- Find 5 new recipes that you will try this month.
- Take a shower.
- Make a cup of tea or coffee. Sit for ten minutes and relax.
- Watch your children at play.
- Engage in play with your child.
- Listen to your husband’s day.
- Send your husband a short flirty text or email.
- Draw, write, or color.
- Read a magazine article you’ve been meaning to get to.
- Fluff up couch cushions.
- Strip beds of sheets and pillowcases for the wash.
- Do a whole house pick up.
- Fold blankets and pick up the living room.
- Write down 10 things that you are grateful for.
This is just my list of 50 things that can be done in ten minutes or less. I would love to see what mini tasks you do.
How do you multitask?
If you are looking for additional resources you may enjoy the following articles.