Trying to be a Godly wife and mother?
Struggling with housework and following a schedule?
Do you need some motivation and encouragement?
What is your true purpose as a wife and mother?
Hello dear readers!
Within the next few weeks, I will be releasing a blog series, called The Mommy Blogger Series: Keepers of the Home.
This series will offer a look into the life of a stay-at-home wife and mother with a large family, many responsibilities, and a calling to be home.
Through this Mommy Blogger Series, my goal is to:
- Encourage those that are already at home in their responsibilities in their roles as mother and wife as keepers of the home.
- Be an example of a Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 wife and mother by providing advice and support on homemaking, home building, and and housekeeping.
Mommy Blogger Series: Keepers of the Home
In this new series I will be providing:
- You will able to see the day-to-day life of our family.
- Faith, family, and frugality are key to our daily life and how we function.
- Housekeeping tips
- Organizational tips
- Sample schedule/how to stick to a schedule
- Encouraging Scripture
- My own personal cleaning arsenal
- Why we are called to be “keepers of the home”
- And much much more….
You don’t want to miss this series. Please share with others that you think may benefit from this.
In order to stay updated and not miss this blog series, please make sure you are doing one of the following:
- Follow me on Twitter on Twitter.
- Follow me on my facebook page.
- Bookmark my blog at StephanieAMalcolm.com
- Or you can subscribe on my blog.
If any readers have questions you want answered, please feel free to drop me a message on any of my handles above 🙂
Have a great day,