Hi! I am Stephanie Malcolm.
Welcome to my blog. It is so nice to you here. I hope you take some time to read and enjoy what you find here.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I have been married to my husband Brian since 1999. We have seven children, six here with us and one waiting for us in Heaven.
- We live in a small northern Michigan town. I have lived in this town my entire life and now am blessed to raise my children here.
- I used to be a teacher before I had children and previously would have never considered staying home with my children.
- I do not like amusement parks, much to the dismay of my thrill-seeking husband and children.
- I love afternoons spent on my front porch, sipping a glass of iced tea, and watching my children playing.
- I love to hang out with my husband when he is in the garage working. It is always great quality time.
- I love taking long walks.
- I believe that a woman should be a homemaker and helpmeet.
- On faith, I have always been a believer since I was a small child. However, it was not until I met my husband and he wanted us to attend church together; did I become a born again Christian. Since becoming a Christian, my life has not been the same since.
Purpose of my blog
The purpose of my blog is to encourage women in their God-given roles as women and mothers, especially as Keepers of the Home. As a Keeper of the Home, women have been given the responsibilities of ministering to our husband and children. They should be our main focus in our daily life and actions. My aim is to be able to offer common sense Biblical advice on matters in life that affect us as women and mothers, through my own eyes and experience.
Finances, frugality, faith, family, homekeeping, housekeeping, healthy tips, marriage, parenting, and grief are some of the topics that I cover.
My prayer is that the Lord is able to utilize me as a vessel with His loving, living and life-affirming words of truth.
My six beautiful children
My husband Brian and I